pip install --upgrade databench
Here are the highlights:
- Migrated from Flask to Tornado and with that a switch from Jinja2 templates to Tornado templates.
- With that new backend, Python 2.7, 3.4 and 3.5 are supported.
- The previous version had many dependencies and a major goal of the refactor was to reduce the number of dependencies. This version only depends on tornado, pyyaml and pyzmq. Markdown and docutils to support md and rst readme files are optional.
- A Datastore was added. This concept encourages a consistent pattern for state that works with multiple threads and languages (see the new part of the documentation on data flow).
- Unit tests run automatically on every commit. Also the documentation is built and updated on every commit. The test coverage of the code is also updated continuously and is currently at 95%. Unit tests always run for Python 2.7, 3.4 and 3.5.